The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is a compact instant film camera that uses the Fujifilm Instax Mini type film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 features a Fujinon 60mm lens that is capable of focusing close to 2 ft. Its built-in flash provides additional light for exposures especially working in low-light conditions. The automatic exposure control ensures consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 uses two AA batteries as its power source. Features: Brightness adjustment dial: The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp. Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the lit lamp. You can take a high-key photo easily: Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression. Accepts Fujifilm Instax Instant Film Produces Credit Card-Sized Prints Fujinon 60mm f/12.7 Lens Optical 0.37x Real Image Viewfinder Auto Exposure with Manual Switching Built-In FlashAA Battery Power.
- New slimmer and lighter body
- Works with Fuji INSTAX Mini style film
- Automatic exposure measurement. The camera signals the recommended aperture setting with a flashing LED. This helps capture the perfect photo every time.
- New High-Key mode - Take brighter pictures with a soft look - perfect for portraits.
- New improved viewfinder for greater clarity and visibility.